
The idea of setting up a blog was 'conceived' on Easter Sunday. I was thinking and reflecting, as I often do, on how to get to know more the youths at Y4J whom, at times, I find difficulty to converse with. I don't know how you feel, but often you just want to chat and get to know someone, but you're just lost for words...does it happen to you?
So knowing how youths spend hours of their time online, I thought: what of using a blog site to casually share ideas and reflections from every day life, and provide space for feedback from you guys!?!
Well, if it will work out or not, I'm yet to find out :) My prayer is that this space will serve a good purpose! Hope to start hearing from you guys soon!!! Gbu

10 comments:
Hey Kevin gd idea about the blog = ) hope it kicks off well for you, ^^
Oh and welcome to the blogging world hehe
God Bless You tc x
hehe hey kevin! really gud idea :) very proud of having you in d blogging family :D hehe
God bless and take care ^^
haha!! how cute!! :)
I'm proud of you! xxx
Welcome to blogger man :P hope it works well.. and that you may touch otehr trough your words and i also pray that yopu will be touched by some comments you reveive :) gbu tc
Thanks for your warm welcome guys :) There's a question waiting for your reply in my latest post :) Gbu
cool blog kev!
hope you keep it up and welcome to the blogging world as zoe said!
and another welcome... Great idea!
Gb tc
achie
yaay i'll be looking forward to read your posts kev!! =D a big welcome from me too haha xD God bls u and ur family =]
welcome to the lovely world of blogging =D
the above's my tradition hehe, here's the real rache;
WELCOME NANNU!!
God bless xx
heh sry im postin like a week late :S but just wanted to tell u welcome to the blog world XD i think its a great idea that u started:) Gbu n tc
Post a Comment