What a lovely week-end! Though I was working on Sunday, I still managed to make it to the D-group mass the day after Saturday's youth meeting - both were just great! An amazing experience to be serving God reaching out to so many youth on Saturday; and so special to be with a smaller number of D-group members on Sunday - all around the alter like brothers and sisters in one family, there to recieve Jesus in the Eucharist - which may I add was yet another special moment. I don't know what you think, but to me, the Eucharist is the greatest richness we have in the Catholic church.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
LOVELY...
What a lovely week-end! Though I was working on Sunday, I still managed to make it to the D-group mass the day after Saturday's youth meeting - both were just great! An amazing experience to be serving God reaching out to so many youth on Saturday; and so special to be with a smaller number of D-group members on Sunday - all around the alter like brothers and sisters in one family, there to recieve Jesus in the Eucharist - which may I add was yet another special moment. I don't know what you think, but to me, the Eucharist is the greatest richness we have in the Catholic church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ye i tink it is too...but i think sometimes we do tend to take it for granted a bit...
hey kev! i love the blog keep it up!! i'll be checking in frequently :) see you xx god bless
i love d-grp..i find it so much stronger n more powerful for some reason..n i concentrate more ^^...at d last d-grp mass i was just dying to receive d Eucharist..it wqas so cool...like i never felt such a yearning for it...rlly nice experience ^^
Post a Comment